I’ve been aware of this Dan Connolly for quite a while but it wasn’t until I started seeing how high I ranked on Google that I found out about some of my other namesakes. So, starting with him we have:
- W3 Dan Connolly – not sure what I can say about this Dan Connolly, the Semantic Web sounds awesome, just also a little bit like Skynet.
- New England Patriots Dan Connolly – He’s 6′ 4″ and weighs 313 pounds. Should some dystopian future where everyone must be uniquely named and namesakes are forced to fight to the death come to pass I hope I don’t draw this guy.
- Seattle Singer Songwriter Dan Connolly – he was a U.S. Navy diver specializing in Explosive Ordnance Disposal for 11 years. And he trained dolphins.
- Sports Columnist Dan Connolly – He writes for the Baltimore Sun, I’ll see if he pops up in Season 5 of The Wire.
- Boxer Dan Connolly – Heteroanthroponymageddon isn’t looking good for me.
- Wine Connoisseur Dan Connolly – He likes Morrisey.
- Last (and I think by most measures least) we have Governor Dan Connolly – I take back everything I’ve ever said about moustaches being cool.