Inside are eight consoles and a projector…
(via Boing Boing)
As things currently stand it would be Zelda, Pika Pika, Evolution of Mario, Mario & Final Fantasy (anyone else noticing a pattern?) and Zelda’s whopping 15% may well have been helped along by these chaps.
- This link was originally titled, “These make my rabbits look a bit rubbish,” but then the bloody cleaner threw them away, so it’s now, “In Memoriam to my Rabbits.”
- If celebrities moved to Oklahoma
- Picture Pig
- Wind in the Willows
- Looks good enough to eat?
- “Nor, as the New Zealand media have observed, is it likely to bring cheaper air fares.”
- Museum Boerhaave
- Miguel Jackson?
- National Geographic
- NES Business Card Case
- ‘Kuroshio Sea’ (don’t forget to hit HD)
L4D2 aside I’ve not really kept up to speed with what’s happened so far – a quick scan of the CVG RSS Feed and Youtube throws up these:
- Wii Fit Plus
- New Super Mario Bros for Wii (actually quite psyched about this one)
- Tekken 6 (It was looking quite good until the miniguns…)
- Assassin’s Creed II (didn’t actually finish the first one but I hope this has a little more variety in the gameplay – and I mean more than just adding that random archer thing)
- The Old Republic (I still don’t think MMORPGs are really my thing but if ever there was one to sway me this could be it – let’s face it who doesn’t want to be either a Jedi or Boba Fett)