Little baby squirrel fell out of a tree!
- This link was originally titled, “These make my rabbits look a bit rubbish,” but then the bloody cleaner threw them away, so it’s now, “In Memoriam to my Rabbits.”
- If celebrities moved to Oklahoma
- Picture Pig
- Wind in the Willows
- Looks good enough to eat?
- “Nor, as the New Zealand media have observed, is it likely to bring cheaper air fares.”
- Museum Boerhaave
- Miguel Jackson?
- National Geographic
- NES Business Card Case
- ‘Kuroshio Sea’ (don’t forget to hit HD)
The tuna auctions at Tsukiji Fish Market are now back open to the public, and it’s an experience I heartily recommend everyone tries.
That said I’m not sure this is quite the way to do it:
Some tourists had been caught hugging, licking and even riding the huge frozen tuna that are Tsukiji’s most arresting sight, an official said.